SCROLL DOWN TO READ
ATTENTION PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THE SITE AND DOWNLOADING ANY CONTENT. IF YOU USE THE SITE OR DOWNLOAD CONTENT YOU AGREE TO EACH OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
If you are under 18, you must have your parent or guardian's permission before you use our Sites or download Content. In an effort to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
Before you use our Toolbar you must review the Toolbar End User License Agreements.
This Agreement may be modified by us from time to time. If you breach any term in this Agreement your right to use the Sites and Content will terminate automatically.
1. The Download Process.Your download and software installation is managed by W3i’s installer (the “Installer”). The Installer: (i) downloads the files necessary to install your software; and (ii) scans your computer for specific files and registry settings to ensure software compatibility with your operating system and other software installed on your computer. Once the Installer has been initiated, you will be presented with a welcome screen, it allows you to choose to install the software or cancel out of the process. We may show you one or more partner software offers. You are not required to accept a software offer to receive your download. We may also offer to: (i) change your browser’s homepage; (ii) change your default search provider; and (iii) install icons on your computer’s desktop, including third-party offers. Software we own and our partner’s software may include advertisements within the application.
3. MyFreeze Blog Posts.W3i allows you to post links and a personalized message to your existing blog. You must comply with your blog provider’s terms and conditions. You further agree that your personalized message will not contain any material that: (i) is indecent, misleading, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, hate speech, infringing, or otherwise objectionable; (ii) violates the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other person; or (iii) is libelous, or an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or any other third party rights. W3i has no control over the material you post to your blog. Further, W3i assumes no responsibility or liability for the material you post and no obligation to monitor your posts.
4. User Generated Content.W3i may allow you to post content, including text, data, images, photographs, illustrations, animation, graphics, and videos (“User Generated Content”) on the Sites or within our products. You are solely responsible for any User Generated Content and the consequences of posting or publishing the User Generated Content. You agree that any User Generated Content you post will not contain any material that: (i) is indecent, misleading, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, hate speech, infringing, or otherwise objectionable; (ii) violates the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other person; or (iii) is libelous, or an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or any other third party rights. W3i assumes no responsibility or liability for the User Generated Content you post and no obligation to monitor your posts.
5. Your Obligations.You may not use another person's name or information on our Sites. You agree to use the Sites and Content only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Sites, render the Sites inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Sites or the Content. You agree not to use the Sites in any manner that might interfere with our or our Partner's rights. You represent and warrants that (a) you are the owner or an authorized user of the computer that the Content is installed on, (b) you will use the Content, and the Sites only for lawful purposes, and will comply at all times with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and (c) you are at least thirteen years of age. Persons under thirteen years of age may not use the Content. You agree not to use any automated or manual process to interfere with, modify, or attempt to interfere with or modify the Content, except to uninstall the same as provided herein. You acknowledge sole responsibility for installing appropriate anti-virus software and other security measures on your computer. You may not use, or export the Content in violation of applicable U.S. laws or regulations. THE CONTENT AND ANY UNDERLYING TECHNOLOGY MAY NOT BE EXPORTED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES IN A MANNER THAT IS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE EXPORT LAWS AND REGULATIONS. BY DOWNLOADING OR USING THE CONTENT OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, YOU ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE FOREGOING.
6. Grant of License. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-assignable license to use the Content within the United States of America, in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You may use the Content personally unless you are a current, fully-paid Freeze.com subscriber. If you are paying subscriber you may also use the Content as permitted under the Subscriber Agreement. Other than the rights expressly granted hereunder, no other right is granted. You agree not to add to, subtract from or otherwise modify, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of the Content. You may not rent, lease, sell, redistribute, sublicense or otherwise transfer the Content. You may make only such copies of the Content as are reasonably necessary for your own use, and any copy made by you must bear the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear on the copy furnished by us.
7. Termination. This license will immediately terminate if you violate any provision of this Agreement. We may also terminate this license at any time without notice.
8. Ownership.We own all intellectual property rights in and to the Content. This license is not a sale and does not render you the owner of a copy of the Content. Ownership of the Content and all components and copies thereof will at all times remain with us, regardless of who may be deemed the owner of the tangible media on which the Content is copied, encoded or otherwise fixed.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. WE PROVIDE ALL CONTENT "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. ALL SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT ANY PART OF THE CONTENT NOR DO WE REPRESENT THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR THAT ITS OPERATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTENT IS WITH YOU.
10. Exclusive Remedy. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITES, THE CONTENT OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITES AND CONTENT.
11. Limitations of Liability.WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, EQUIPMENT DOWNTIME, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY, HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF, SHALL, IN NO EVENT, EXCEED ONE DOLLAR (US$1.00). BY INSTALLING OR USING THE CONTENT, YOU ACCEPT SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL CONSEQUENCES ARISING THEREFROM AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT NO CLAIM WHATSOEVER WILL BE MADE AGAINST US OR OUR LICENSORS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR AFFILIATES.
14. Copyright Policy.W3i respects the rights of copyright holders. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to:
Attn: Copyright Agent
1900 Medical Arts Avenue South, Sartell, MN 56377
To be effective, notifications must include the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed; (ii) identification of works or materials being infringed; (iii) identification of the content that is claim to be infringing including, information regarding that location of the content that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that W3i is capable of finding and verifying its existence; (iv) contact information about the notifying party including address, telephone number and email address; (v) a statement that the notifying party has a good faith belief that the content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once a complete and proper notice of claimed copyright infringement is received by W3i, it is W3i’s policy to: (i) remove or disable access to the content on W3i’s websites or content directories; and (ii) block a user who has posted infringing content two or more times from posting any further content.
16. Definition of Terms.
Offers include e-mail, promotions, advertisements contests and third-party software presented by our Partners and us.
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is any information that identifies or could be used to identify, contact or locate you. It also includes your credit card number.
Partner is an advertiser, or other entity with whom we have a business relationship to provide Offers.
Content includes, but is not limited to, our screensavers, wallpapers, games, animated gifs, clip art, buddy icons, greeting cards, browser skins, fonts, desktop themes, html editors, sound effects, social networking software, storage, and calendar software.
User means an individual that has accessed the Sites on which we host our Products or Services.
We, Us and Our refers to W3i and its subsidiaries.
You and Your refer to each user and his or her agents.
17. Questions or Additional Information. If you have any questions regarding this Agreement or wish to obtain additional information, you can contact us by writing to:
Attention: Customer Care
1900 Medical Arts Ave. S. Sartell, MN 56377
Alternatively, if you would like to contact us via e-mail, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BACK TO TOP
Last Modified: January 23, 2012.
FREEZE is a registered trademark of W3i, LLC.